In order to cut-through the cluttered BNPL space and drive in-store usage, MINT proposed a single-publisher buy with Westfield. This strategy focused funds on a network with a large enough retail share, that allowed the freedom to break previous norms for paid-media campaigns.
This partnership saw Scentre Group’s network turn pink for Christmas, with free valet parking offers, PR/influencer “QR Code activated” runway shows and a never-before seen pink pathway leading shoppers to Klarna-relevant merchants with key messages lining every step.
- Media coverage: 49million reach, 174 clippings, share of voice increased by 11%
- Organic Social: @klarna.au 107K impressions
- 2,182 retail stores visited for 1:1 B2B education
- Westfield owned channels: 744K page views, 784K EDM opens, 26K social reach
- 5.8 million fortnightly unique reach on campaign media