Following a commercially successful consumer campaign on behalf of our longest serving client, Art Series Hotels, MINT and our co-collaborators on the #NoRobe campaign (AKQA, Toben Sydney and Art Series Hotels) have been nominated, finalists and winners across a plethora of awards and ceremonies.
- Best Use of Face-to-Face/Experiential Marketing – Winner – Mumbrella Travel Marketing Awards 2018
- PR Idea of the Year – Mumbrella Travel Marketing Awards 2018
- Best B2C Campaign – Mumbrella CommsCon Awards 2018
- Best Use of Experiential – Silver – Art Series Hotels #norobe campaign – Mumbrella BEFEST 2017
- Best Use of Small Budget – Gold – Art Series Hotels #norobe campaign – Mumbrella BEFEST 2017
Finalist and Highly Commended for:
- Best Consumer Campaign – PRIA NSW Golden Target Awards 2017
While the campaign itself was one of the hotel group’s most commercially successful campaigns over its 10 year history, the awards have added a congratulatory slap on the back to the agency group.
Known for it’s irreverent, sometimes risky take on consumer campaigns, Art Series tasked MINT, AKQA and Toben Sydney with a brief that was about building winter occupancy and ensuring the brand was seen in all the right places.