MINT collaborated with Food Equity Group on how to rework their business model to combat the hospitality and consumer supply chain crisis caused by COVID-19.
Together, we developed the idea of HospoMarket, a click and collect convenience store at Chatswood Interchange and contactless home delivery service to rival UberEats and Deliveroo.
We supported the new business through organic and paid social media, influencer relations and traditional publicity. Our paid social campaigns across Facebook and Instagram raised brand awareness and pushed users through the funnel to encourage purchases through the HospoMarket website.
- The new sales channel contributes 10% to bottom line
- 60% of total online orders attributed to paid campaign
- 176% return on ad spend
- Influencer reach of 27.5k with 8% engagement
- 23 unpaid social media posts from F&B influencers including Not Quite Nigella, Good Foodie Guide and The Curated Gentleman
- 20 full-time jobs saved
- In talks to franchise business model to other capital cities
Touch Points & Deliverables
Campaign Concept & Management
Influencer Content Campaign