W Hotels engaged MINT to leverage its sponsorship of the 2020 Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras through an integrated communications campaign across traditional media, social influencers and content creation.
Using social media analytics tool Klear and MINT’s deep understanding of the sector and community, we handpicked six influencers (paid & unpaid) with a strong social presence and authentic connection to the W float theme, LOVE OUT LOUD.
Two hero talent, Alyssa Edwards and Vera Blue were selected to drive national media coverage and create content for W Hotels owned social media channels. MINT managed creative direction and production of content that was posted to each of the ambassadors’ own channels.
- Exceeded influencer deliverables by 30 additional posts (almost 50%)
- 16 native posts and 46 Instagram stories
- 1.291m+ audience reach, 158,000+ engagements
- 24 media stories, 60% with Alyssa Edwards and Vera Blue
- 9.8million audience reach and ASR of $277,000
Touch Points & Deliverables
Identified talent and negotiated contracts
Drafted key talking points and influencer briefs
Management of content creation